Spring has sprung! Our new timetable of exhibitions and events is out now...
...and we're already planning the next one!
We are looking for the perfect photo of The Station to place on the front cover of the July-September issue. This can be of the inside or outside of the building, close up or far away, but features of The Station must be the main subject of the photograph.
- Applicants must be over 18 to enter
- The photograph must be the applicant's own work. Applicants must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the image entered. Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted
- Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject PHOTO COMPETITION, along with your name and contact details, by 12pm on Friday 26th April 2019. Hard copies of photographs will not be accepted
- Applicants can only enter one photograph
- Image should be submitted as jpgs/pngs and be print quality
- Please be respectful and avoid being intrusive when taking photographs in the building. Photographs that include people in the foreground can not be considered
- The Station team may share their favourite images on social media platforms
- Although copyright remains with the photographer, by entering the competition applicants agree to give The Station the right to freely use their image for publicity. Photo credits will be used where possible
- Winner will be chosen by members of The Station team and an independent party, where appropriate
- Winning entries will be announced on Monday 29th April 2019 via our website and social media outlets. The winning applicant will be notified directly via email. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants
Have fun! We can't wait to see the entries.