The Station is open from 9am, 7 days a week
With our stunning gallery spaces, café-bar, 3-screen cinema, shop and award-winning food producers, The Station is the place to be in Yorkshire for film, food and art.
The businesses based at The Station are independent traders and have their own opening hours.
- The Station is set across 3 levels; the Platform, Café and Mezzanine. All of which have lift access suitable for all wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- Along with general toilet facilities and baby changing, there are 3 accessible toilets; one on each level of the building. RADAR key may be required for some facilities.
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all areas of the building. If your dog is not an assistance dog, it is welcome on all levels excluding the Café level.
- There are 5 disabed parking bays, immediately outside of The Station's main entrance. Blue badge holders park free in these and any other bays in our car park.
- Regrettably, we do not offer on-site information in larger text/braille, but have staff on-site who can assist you if required.
- If you require further accessibility information ahead of your visit, please contact the Main Office below.