Richmond Building Preservation Trust would like to hear from potential trustees.
You are someone who wants to:
- Make a difference to the local community
- Help the Trust create and deliver an exciting vision for the future
- Help direct and govern the assets of the Trust to ensure that it survives and thrives
- Use individual knowledge and expertise to benefit the Trust
- Be part of a team and take active part in board meetings
- Be an ambassador for The Station and future projects
You are the kind of person who is:
- Committed to the RBPT and The Station
- Interested in history, building preservation and local environment
- Willing to devote the necessary time and effort
- Independent of mind, and with good judgement
- Willing to work collectively
You have some specific skills in:
- Finance and accountancy
- Architecture/building conservation
- At least two to three hours per month
- Attendance at board meetings 7 times a year
Get in touch if you would like to discuss potentially becoming a RBPT Trustee.
History and Structure
Role Definition - Trustee
What's On at The Station?