At Seasons Restaurant
Seasons Restaurant is looking for an enthusiastic Commis Chef.
Candidates would ideally have some experience working in a kitchen/restaurant environment. However, a passion for working with food and an aptitude to learn would certainly suffice.
- Deliver constantly high levels of service to ensure complete satisfaction of customers
- Ensure food is prepared and presented to the highest standard at the times required
- Ensure your designated section, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy to the required standards of the kitchen
- Be fully conversant with all menus, in particular those which are the responsibility of your section
- Advise the Head Chef of irregularities in stock control
- Assist other chefs in stock rotation and correct storage procedures
- Report any defects in machinery and equipment
- Ensure food product is not wasted and recipes are adhered to at all times.
£7.75 per hour
Food and uniform provided whilst on shift.
Please bring your CV into Seasons Restaurant, Station Yard, Richmond DL10 4LD